Quality is what the customer wants! The QA department is in-charge of: • in-coming testing of raw materials (inks, solvents, substrates) • in-process testing of goods (blown film, printed film, laminated film) • out-going testing of finished goods (slitted rolls, polybags, stand-up pouches, breadbags)
QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTS
• Dimensional Measurements- Checks the thickness profile, Width, and Length of the material.
• Design and Color Test- Compares the product with the approved color standards, checks all the text, and verifies the Bar Code if it is readable.
• Tape-Off / Block / Crease / Scratch / Product Test- Checks the strength of ink adhesion into the film material.
• Gas Chromatograph Method- Checks the residual amount of solvent present in a composite film.
• Bond Strength Test- Checks the adhesion strength between layers of laminated materials.
• Drop / Burst / Impact Test- Ensures the capability of the material and sealing to safeguard its filling, handling, and transport conditions.
And other various test procedures that need to be done.
Your requirement will be